MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATE
Looking for a first step toward building a successful career theessayclub.com in technology? Microsoft Technology Associate is the way to differentiate technology competency and explore academic and career options.
MTA makes it easy for schools to deliver technology education through a simple,convenient, and affordable suite of entry-level certification exams.
The MTA certification program is good for educators and students, as well as their institutions.
Educators are empowered with easy-to-use Internet-based testing, students get the opportunity to earn a Microsoft certification right in the classroom, and institutions stand out as innovative technology curriculum providers.
MTA is exclusively for academic customers. A MTA includes 20-hours of teaching / learning materials per exam, and student study guides to supplement what is being currently taught in classroom.
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification program is good for educators and students, as well as their institutions. Educators are empowered with easy-to-use Internet-based testing, students get the opportunity to earn a Microsoft certification right in the classroom, and institutions stand out as innovative technology curriculum providers. Twelve industry-relevant exams are currently available, and each of them leads to a certification from Microsoft. MTA is an entry-level certification that how to write a good thesis statement validates the fundamental technology knowledge that students need to start building a career in Microsoft technologies. 12 initial titles on Developer, IT Pro, and Database high-demand topics.
- MTA validates fundamental technology concepts in infrastructure.
- Database and Software Development enabling students to explore career paths in technology with a modest investment of time and resources.
- No hands-on product experience required
- Test broad knowledge concepts vs skills application
- Free and free classroom instruction and self study
- Positions students for advanced technology training. Micosoft Certified TMCSA or MCSD and entry level technology jobs, internships, etc.
One exam = One Certification.
- MTA helps schools teach and validate fundamental technology knowledge, providing students with a foundation for their careers and the confidence to succeed with more advanced studies. Designed to empower educators and motivate students, MTA can help your institution stan out with an innovative technology curriculum while offering students an opportunity to earn a Microsoft certification right in the classroom. MTA is a stepping-stone to Microsoft
- Certified Technology Specialist certifications, which will help your students to prove their value in the job market.
- Career Exploration – MTA allows beginner students to explore a variety of career options in technology with a moderate investment of time and effort.
- Confidence – Confidence-inspiring credential lead to success with future studies in technology and professional certifications.
- Community – Strengthen your school and community through technology; Provide your non-college bound students for an entry-level job in technology.
IT PROFESSIONAL EXAMS
Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- Server Installation
- Server Roles
- Active Directory
- Server Performance Management
- Server Maintenance
- Network Infrastructures
- Network Hardware
- Protocols and Services
- Security Layers
- Operating System Security
- Network Security
- Security Software
IT DEVELOPER EXAMS
Software Development Fundamentals
- Core Programming
- Object-oriented Programming
- General Software Development
- Web Applications
- Desktop Applications
Windows Mobility and Device Fundamentals
- Understand device configurations
- Understand data access and management
- Understand device security
- Understand cloud services
- Understand enterprise mobility
Office 365 Cloud Fundamentals
- Understand the cloud
- Enable Microsoft cloud
- Administer Office 365 and Microsoft Intune
- Use and configure Microsoft cloud services
- Support cloud users
HTML5 Application Developer Fundamentals
- Platform fundamentals
- Manage the state of an application
- Debug and test
- Publish an application
- Build the UI using HTML5
- Core CSS concepts
- Update the UI
- Code animations
- Access data
- Code additional HTML5 APIs
Software Testing Fundamentals
- Describe Testing Fundamentals
- Describe Testing Methodology
- Create Software Tests
- Manage Software Testing Projects
- Work with Bugs
- Automate Software Testing
IT DATABASE EXAM
Software Development Fundamentals
- Core Database concepts
- Database Objects
- Manipulating Data
- Data Storage
- Database Administration
Windows Server Administration | Fundamentals, 98-365 | Download
Networking | Fundamentals, 98-366 | Download
Security | Fundamentals, 98-367 | Download
Windows Operating System | Fundamentals, 98-349 | Download
Software Development | Fundamentals, 98-361 | Download
Office 365 Cloud | Fundamentals, 98-365 | Download
Mobility and Devices | Fundamentals, 98-368 | Download
Database Administration | Fundamentals, 98-364 | Download
HTML5 Application Development | Fundamentals, 98-375 | Download
Software Testing | Fundamentals, 98-379 | Download
To earn an MTA certification, you need to pass one exam.
No, MTA certifications do not expire.
Earning an MTA certification helps prove your knowledge of fundamental technology concepts. Having a validated certification from Microsoft can help you launch a successful career.
When you earn an MTA certification, you become a member of our Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) community. You get access to members-only benefits, such as special offers, a transcript tool, and private newsgroups where you can network, find peer support, and share your accomplishments with millions of MCPs worldwide.
The MTA certification provides the foundational knowledge necessary to pursue Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) certifications. The MTA certification creates a new entry point to help those who are new to IT to jump start their careers.
If you already have an in-depth understanding of and hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies, you might want to start with an MCSA certification or an MCSD certification. Find out more about Microsoft Certifications.
The Exam Review Kits were created in a modular format so that they can be adapted for a variety of teaching scenarios. Each kit includes 20 lessons based on the topics covered in the associated MTA certification exam. You can select which lessons to use in your classroom, based on the curriculum you are already teaching.